Jan 29, 2021
The perfect Saturday morning. All is right with my
world. It’s easy to feel love, joy and blessed. But
what do you do when it isn’t so easy to find?
"My job, if I want a better
experience of life, is to find the joy in whatever situation I am
in.” – Mark J. Silverman
Today on Mastering Midlife:
- When we are out of sorts it’s because we don’t like the way the
world is being.
- “When you argue with reality, you only lose 100% of the time,”
- The benefit of meditation and journaling.
- Choosing a different state takes practice. You must do the
- “Where you place your attention, grows,” Steve Chandler
- Find the blessing, change your state, and change your